4 quick steps to help you apply your edible photo onto your cake! Brought to you by http://www.cakemyface.co.uk
How do I apply my photo?
The easiest way to remove the edible photo from its backing is simply to:
1. Apply a fine mist of water to the top of your cake if your cake icing is quite dry, this is to help the photo meld onto the cake.
2. Place the polythene bag and its contents in the freezer for 30 - 60 seconds.
3. Take out of the freezer
4. Quickly and carefully peel the photo away from its backing.
Still can't remove the photo from it's backing?
Don't panic - this is usually due to the humidity of the room. Here's the process:
1. Turn over the icing sheet onto its backing and use a hairdryer for 30 - 60 seconds to dry out. Alternatively place in a warm oven for a couple of minutes.
2. Wait to cool to allow icing sheet to stiffen
3. Then peel the backing sheet away from the icing sheet - you may find it easier to use the edge of a table to peel the sheet away from the icing.
Thanks for watching.
Cake My Face
Channel Cake My Face - Design Your Own Icing